Webb and Farrer takes your privacy seriously. We collect your data when you contact us, join our mailing list or purchase a product or service from us. Webb and Farrer is run by Alexandra Barton who is a sole trader.
What data is collected?
Depending on the service or product you purchase from Webb and Farrer, the data we collect from you varies. Data that we collect includes your name, email address, phone number, postal address and credit/debit card details.
Who is the data shared with?
We respect your personal data and will never sell or rent your data to any third parties.
We may share personal information with service providers and affiliates such as Etsy, Stripe, iZettle and the Postal Service, so our product or service can be processed and delivered to you.
We may also share your data in order to comply with the law.
How is the data used?
The information you provide will be used to:
- Send or deliver our product or service to you.
- Contact you regarding the product or service, to discuss changes, to book consultations, to solve issues and to provide payment information.
- Inform you about products, services, offers and any company news.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send information that may be of interest to you and relevant to the service that Webb and Farrer provides.
- You will not be added to our mailing list unless you have opted in.
Please note, our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of Webb and Farrer. We take no responsibility for the content of these websites.
How long is the data kept for?
Your data will be kept unless you notify us with a request for your data to be destroyed.
If you would like to request a copy of the information we hold for you or request that your data is destroyed, please email email@example.com.
To contact Webb and Farrer and request any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy may change occassionally so please check this page again if you need to.
This policy was last updated on the 23/05/2018.